A tropical-themed water park has opened its heart to Capetonians in the heart of the Northern Suburbs this holiday. Jayme and Alex both had the worlds fun splashing around with good old fun in the sun.
The park caters for kids aged 5 – 13 years old, but everyone is welcome. They had enough activities to occupy Alex (1 years old) while Jayme enjoyed the other bigger water features.
What can you expect:
- giant inflatable water slide, which is 5m high, 22m long and 6m wide;
- front water slide at 8m wide and 15m long;
- wave simulating slide that is 3m high, 10m long;
- a two-lane inflated foam slip and slide;
- paddle boats;
- a surfboard simulating station;
- dunk tank;
- 240 square meter raised sand pit.
Shaded areas and seating will be available, along with a refreshment station to complete the beach vibe!
Tickets cost R85 for 90 minutes and R125 for 3 hours. Non-riders (accompanying parents) will pay a fee of R40. Ticket prices include access to all activities and can be bought via Webtickets or at the event entrance.
Every Saturday, during the event dates, you can also partake in a fun beach-themed workshop or activity – free of charge. These sessions include sand-building and kite-making workshops, a water wars challenge as well as a beach treasure hunt!
Make sure you check it out this holidays!