This recipe is basically a hack. It has no cheese, so how can it possibly be a cheese cake recipe? Well it tastes like cheese cake but it much easier to make.
- 1ltr Double cream plain or greek yogurt
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 box Lindt Salted Caramel balls
- 1 pack tennis biscuits
- 100g butter
- Crush the pack of tennis biscuits in a bag using a rolling pin till it is fine.
- Melt the butter and combine it with the tennis biscuit crumbs till they are well coated and place them in a microwavable dish. Press the crumbs flat against the base to create your crust.
- Heat your Lindt balls in the microwave for 2 minutes till they are mostly melted. I like to have a few chunky pieces in the chocolate still.
- Combine the yogurt, condensed milk and chocolate in a bowl and microwave for two minutes.
- Add the mixture to your crust and place in the fridge over night.
It is as easy as that. You can garnish with chocolate shavings, mint or berries.
Newly launched Lindt LINDOR Salted Caramel Truffles
Melt into a moment of bliss with the new LINDOR Salted Caramel flavour. Lindt’s new offerings is set to delight many chocolate connoisseurs and lovers as they experience the signature smooth, velvety milk chocolate with a hint of salt and a sumptuously smooth melting caramel filling. It’s Salted Caramel like you’ve never experienced before.
Lindt, the Swiss chocolate and confectionary brand, has combined its much-loved LINDOR truffles with this exciting Salted Caramel twist. Lovingly created by the Lindt Master Chocolatier and made with the finest ingredients, the LINDOR Salted Caramel cornet makes the perfect gift. It is also ideal for special occasions; a treat to share with a friend; or simply to be enjoyed by yourself at the end of the day, carrying you away.
LINDOR truffles create the ultimate sublime moment of bliss no matter how you choose to indulge.
LINDOR Salted Caramel truffles are available at LINDT Chocolate Boutiques from August 2020 and in all other retailers stocking LINDT’s extensive range from September 2020. RRP is R119.99 for a 200g cornet.