With Mothers Day fast approaching I put together a gift guide with ideas for every type of budget.
- Oh So Heavenly – Sweet life lip icing – Available at Clicks for R34,99.
- Strawberry treats – A gift box consisting of a stawberry shower gel and body butter from The Body Shop for R130.
- Essence cosmetics – Various products at Clicks. Gel polish for R29,95 and eyebrow stylist set for R43,95.
- Tessa’s Best Mom Floral Treat Box – A box full of delicious treats from Tessa’s Bakery for R195.
- Love & Lace Sheer Black Kimono Gown – A gorgeous kimono for R470 or a 3 month prescription to Lingerie Letters for R510.
- Saving our planet and spoiling mom (and yourself) with Silitraw’s limited edition Mothers day straw set for R170.
- I prefer getting a plant over flowers, they last much longer. This Bonsai Tree in a crackle Pot is available from MRP Home for R199,99.
- Mug with bear set available from The Crazy store for R49,98.
- Iris flower bath bomb from Lush for R74,50. They have other limited addition Mothers day items and gift sets available in store.
- This has become my favorite Body Scrub. Available from Mies, this sugar scrub is the real deal for only R220.
- Lindor Heart tin milk chocolates, we dont even need a reason for Lindt Chocolates. Available from R42,99.
- Envy from Saint & Summer. These locally made sneakers are on the top of my mothers day gift list for R799.
If you have waited till last minute .com to get your Mom’s gift I have made lift a little easier for you, simply click on the highlighted text and you will be taken to the online store to purchase the items. Online shopping has become my new best friend.
Making Mom feel special is more than just gifts but she does deserve a spoil for everything she does.
I hope you have an amazing Mothers day celebrating your mom, yourself or the moms around you.